Friday, August 20, 2010

Triangle Black Pride 2010 in Raleigh/Durham SC

Just wanted to say thank you to the entire Board of Triangle Blk Pride for a great time in Raleigh. I had an amazing weekend with so many amazing new friends. From the moment I checked in at the host hotel on that Friday, everything continued to impress me. The Crabtree Marriot had the most helpful and friendly staff of any hotel I have ever visited. There were some many beautiful men and women from all over. Everyone was so friendly and warm. The weekend was one of the most organized and planned prides I have ever attended. The highlights for me were the Jazz Brunch, The Expo and Pajama Party. I also enjoyed the downtime just conversing with everyone in the hospitality suite and in the lobby. My only criticism was that the Expo could have been much longer and that the weather on Saturday and Sunday took away from some of the scheduled outdoor events. I also missed the film festival and the writers workshop, but I heard great reviews. Raleigh is really on to something huge. Can not wait to see what next year brings.


Ty

No comments: