Monday, September 29, 2008

"Punch You In Yo Ass 2"....is now available

My new model Max Forester stars in it. I decided to feature him on the cover. My scene with Max has me breeding and fucking him like a slave. Next up is my scene with Chris Novak. He is an older dude with a hot hole. He is one of those bottoms that is into everything. His hole was throbbing in anticipation. I made his ass cheeks red while I thrusted my blk dick into his white ass. Chris also has a thing for toys. So I got him warmed up with those. Then I had him drink my piss in the shower. Greg Carlson and I pair up for the last scene. He is a hot toned stud with a hot ass and great abs. I took him through the ringers. I fucked and fisted him for several hours. He told me that he had not been fisted in awhile and that he had not been pissed on. He begged me to stop. So of course, I fisted him harder and then shot my load in his ass! After my seed drips out, I then pissed on his hole. I don't think he really knew what he bargined for...

The video is pretty hard core. It's insane!! My first video with breeding and cumpies in addition to fisting, piss, toys and fucking.

No comments: