Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Casting in New Orleans for shoot Aug 15-17

Thanks to all the studs that came to the shoot in Charlotte a few weekends ago. I was amazed a few guys even traveled to be part of the project. The guys were hot and ready to play. I enjoyed fisting, fucking and breeding while I was in town. The video will be out later this year. Next time we may do it in Charleston, SC or Myrtle Beach.

Also I hit the Eagle while I was in Charlotte. Very nice spot. The layout is pretty tight. Maybe next time we can film something there.

I will be in New Orleans Aug 15-17 to film another fisting/watersport video. Let me know if you are in the vincinity and are interested in filming. Definitely will be hitting the leather bear there while in town. Punch You In Yo Ass and Soul In Da Hole are both now available for purchase.

The next release 'Hole Wrecker" will be debuting at the end of August.
Casting for "Thirsty Holes"....a watersport video.

No comments: