Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Model Spotlight: Bryce Chambers



Bryce Chambers

Position: Versatile Top

Bryce Chambers stars in "Jockstrap Bruthas", "Break His Back In", "Break His Back In 2", "Jacking: The Auditions", and "Wait Till I Bust This Nutt".

I selected Bryce for my videos after one of my casting scouts saw him online. Later I spoke with him on the phone and via email. Bryce is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He is sexy in a quiet way. Bryce is very educated and humble, which is sexy by its self. He came to Atlanta and auditioned. Yes, he has a great body, huge dick, and a small round ass!!! Bryce is always hard and his stamina is amazing. What I also liked is his sexy nipples. He is easy to direct and listens very well. He also has braces and they look very sexy on him. Bryce is one of my favorite models to work with. He was one of the first Ty Lattimore Ent Exclusive Models.

No comments: