Sunday, August 3, 2008

Model Spotlight: Kevin Coles


Kevin Coles


Position: Bottom


Kevin stars in "Break His Back In"


Kevin was introduced to me by my editor in 05. My editor saw him on a site and had hit him up. Kevin and I talked online. Kevin looks much younger than he actually is. Those full lips were a turn on. He has a sexy slender body with a nice set of abs. Small waist, a round small ass, and a nice sized dick...so I knew the fans would love him. A few months later, I was headed out Kevin's way for an event. We scheduled a shoot. He was relaxed and comfortable...especially for someone that never filmed before. His scene was featured in "Break His Back In". People still talk about the ending of that scene!!! Kevin is scheduled to return in 09 for an upcoming project that will show just how freaky he can get.

Look for him in "Break His Back In" on sale now!!

No comments: