Friday, August 22, 2008

New Orleans Trip/White Party

As many of you know, we went to New Orleans this past weekend for the White Party hosted by Crown Prince Productions. Killa and I had a blast. Omega and Odddesea were not able to make it. Not sure what happened to Bryce either. The White Party was very grown and sexy. Killa and I wore white jockstraps, bandanas, and boots. The fellas loved it. The guys in New Orleans showed us alot of love and really came out to support. We sold a ton of dvds and calendars. We did not have enough copies of Just Fuck Dat RAW Ass 3. We sold out of that dvd quickly. Killa gave his first autograph. The strip show by Superman, Texas and Phatum was off the meter. The guys repped Atlanta very well. Lot of ass and dick in one place!!!! Overall the event was packed and worth the trip. It was nice meeting so many fans. Everyone was friendly and warm. The guys at Crown Prince Productions did such a great job. Damian, Richard, Quincy, Dewayne and their crew did a great job making sure we were taken care of.

At the White Party, Killa and I were invited to another party at Club Indigo the next night. Club Indigo was a small hip hop club. It had a nice turnout. We sold a couple of dvds and calendars. The Dicksman, one of the calendar models, happened to pop up. Alot of people were recognizing him and Rico Love in the calendar since they both live in New Orleans.

The rest of the trip was just some rest and relation. We checked out some of the damage from Hurricane Katrina. Needless to say the food in New Orleans is always amazing. My favorite spot is called Cajuns. They make the best po boy sandwiches I have ever tasted. Anytime I am in New Orleans, I have to visit them. My assistant Martin, Killa, and I checked out Bourbon street. We stopped in a gay bar and had a drink. I did not stop by Rawhide, the leather bar because my schedule got a little busy.

Overall, a great trip and definitely planning to return to do some filming.

No comments: